Wednesday 22 September 2010

Word of the day “Brobdingnagian"

Genius Lothario: “I have, madam, about my person, a member of Brobdingnagian proportions. Its weight multiplied by its volume equates to a mass that could not be imagined. The numbers required are beyond a googolplex, beyond even Graham’s number. And madam, It behoves me to impart to you that this member is throbbing, throbbing with the frequency and power of a pulsar and indeed with an intergalactic lake of blood coursing through it’s mighty veins! Madam, what is more, if you will allow me to thrust this giant member into you repeatedly with huge force and great alacrity, you Madam will see how the universe can have been formed in what can only be described as THE Big Bang.”

Buxom Lady: “ooooh my, Mr Hawkings!”…. Swoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment